When one party to a judgment believes that the other party is not obeying the judgment, a complaint for contempt of the judgment may be filed to seek enforcement the judgment. If contempt is proved, the Chancellor may award attorney fees to be paid to the complaining party. The accused party may defend against the charge by showing inability to obey the judgment in addition to other remedies.
This is not intended as legal advise.